A Quintessentially British Wedding Venue...
In an enchanting setting where child hood dreams can be brought to life and captured forever in one magical day, the Olde Bell is a truly unrivalled wedding venue.
Situated in the picture perfect village of Hurley in Berkshire, this luxe traditional coaching inn will offer all that is essential for a wedding as well as the versatility to make each ceremony and reception – unique.
No matter the season, the Olde Bell will not disappoint when it comes to luxurious accommodation, stunning views and many divine options for the wedding breakfast. From the rustic charm of a barn wedding to the more classic tone of a ceremony held within the exclusive Malt House – brides will be given the freedom to create the wedding of their dreams to the backdrop of an unforgettable location.
There are so many reasons to book your special day at The Olde Bell:
– A Wonderful Choice of Historic Venues – The Victorian Malt House & Oak Beamed Tithe Barn
– Weddings Of Up To 120 Guests For Both The Civil Ceremony & Wedding Breakfast
– Available Seven Days A Week
– Private Walled Gardens Available
– Exclusive Use Weddings Available
– Outside Marquee Space In Our Malthouse Gardens
– Live Band & DJ Facilities
– Overnight Accommodation For Wedding Couple & Guests
– Full Menu & Wine Tastings
– Robust, Seasonal, Locally Sourced Food, Some From Our Own Kitchen Garden
– Only 45 Minutes From London & 15 Minutes From Heathrow
– Your Own In-House Wedding Planner
Our thanks to Lensbear Productions. Click here to visit their website