In warmer months, guests at the Olde Bell can choose to embrace the Summer Kitchen as a seasonal alternative to the wooden beams and cosy nooks of the dining room.
As heavy skies make way for the gentle hum of bees – so too does the Olde Bell transition from a welcome respite from the elements to an al fresco utopia, complete with kitchen gardens, vegetable patches and a charming orchard.
The Summer Kitchen is a celebration of all that is unique to the great British outdoors. A stunning country garden luncheon setting with the advantage of a truly delicious menu. Guests are invited to relax in the peace of this bucolic spot as divine scents from the kamado oven and rotisserie waft temptingly in the breeze.
Open every Saturday and Sunday, during warmer months of the year, the Summer Kitchen is a reminder of the Olde Belle’s firm commitment to self-sustenance. The majority of the fruit, vegetables and herbs that feature on the menu are lovingly grown in our pretty kitchen garden. From mint and cucumber, to the juiciest of tomatoes – passionate foodies are always delighted to hear that much of the salad has been happily plucked a mere stone’s throw from their table!
With a wonderful outdoor bar serving a variety of beverages from chilled prosecco to draught beer and soft drinks, guests will be well looked after and left to laugh, lunch, relax, wander or simply rest, in the sublime sanctuary of the delightful Summer Kitchen.
Freshly prepared in our kitchen and cooked to perfection alfresco!
All priced at £15 each with your choice of two sides
CHOOSE A MAIN :
- Roasted Whole Poussin in a mustard and garden herb marinade
- Lamb Leg Steak marinated in mint, olive oil and garden herbs
- Inn Burger 6oz beef burger with gherkins, tomato, red onion, cheddar and mayonnaise
- Halloumi Burger with avocado and chilli sauce (v)
- BBQ Tuna Steaks marinated in garden herbs
- Pulled Pork Bap with BBQ sauce and maple syrup
CHOOSE A SIDE:
- Buttered corn on the cob
- Baked potato
- New Orleans coleslaw with walnuts
- Tomato and ren onion salad
- Mixed leaf salad and French dressing
- Chunky chips
Additional sides at £3.50 each
SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: Treat yourself to a selection of ice cream and lollies – £2.50 each